Search This Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Review of Burt's Bees Radiance Healthy Glow Gift Set



Originally submitted at Fragrance Direct
Sample an assortment of products from our Radiance line in travel sizes that give you a healthy glow, even on the go. Contains: radiance day lotion 7g , night cream 7g , radiance lipshimmer 2.6g, radiance eyecream 4g, radiance facial cleanser 20ml

So far, so good.
By Lingual from Nicosia on 10/13/2011
4out of 5
Pros: Effective, Easy To Use
Cons: Not a very nice smell
Best Uses: Travel, Keep In The Bathroom, Daily Use, Woman
Describe Yourself: Budget Oriented
It hasn't been long since I have started using these products, however in the last days I have noticed difference with my skin- it really has become very smooth and radiant. However I find the smell a little unpleasant, but I guess that is just because the product is organic and doesn't contain any artificial fragrance, a anyway it is the results I am looking for.I will be continuing using it, hopefully the results will be even better with the more continuous usage.

No comments:

Post a Comment