Search This Blog

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer heat has finally reached Cyprus shores..urghhh

Hiya everyone. Summer is finally here and today Cyprus has had a pre-view of what its gonna be pretty much until October, the temperature was up 37 C.. Thank God for air-cons!!
But I wanted to talk about something else. What wonders me every year is the phenomenal appetite I seem to acquire with the summer days..Unbelievable! One would think that with all this heat it would be absolutely opposite! but no! lucky me- I tend to get hungry and crave for food much more than in colder days..URGGGG!! It is SO annoying - with the beach season and all.. In the previous weeks I have successfully managed to gain almost all the weight that I have shed in the spring months. Have no clue what to do ( well, I am not being absolutely honest here- I do know what to do: find the will power , which is shyly hiding somewhere deep-deep in me and stop shoveling all those carbs in my body! ! YES to veggies and fruits from now on! HURRAY to revolution! ;)
wish me luck !!

No comments:

Post a Comment