Search This Blog

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Beach,friends and cocktails..life is goody-good .


Last Thursday me and two of my best friends went to the beach for a day of fun, relaxation, tanning and of course, cocktails . YAY!! what can be better?
The beach we chose for this purpose was Lady's Mile near Limassol. And I have to say I absolutely fell in love with it! The water was unbelievably blue and clean, the sand was pretty good as well ( however I have to say, the sand in Ayia Napa is better in my opinion, but since we rented sunbeds it was not an issue) , there were not too many people . There was even a platform in the water from which I was diving ( oh that was loads of fun , remembering how to swan dive hehe ) .I say : bliss. We had loads of fun ( and 'sex on the beach' -yes, please :) ) Ahhh too bad its a bit too far from Nicosia to go there more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment