Search This Blog

Monday, July 20, 2009

Intro

hey you all...this is my first attempt of keeping a blog and I guess in my first post I should tell a little bit about me :) .well as far as you understood from the blog's name my sign is Virgo :)) ( though after reading all the descriptions of this sign i start seriously doubt it!! ). I'm not gonna tell you how old I am - remember that its not polite to ask a girl her age :) well maybe later on I will reveal this horrific secret :)). I am just a normal girl with all the girlie interest- chick lit, make up, fashion and boys. :)) i love music , movies and animals and I just cannot imagine my life without internet- i guess i share that with millions of people around the world . I love going out with my friends and having fun. i love painting -however if I am to be honest, as an artist I suck :))) it just helps me to relax sometimes..At the exact moment i am sitting at work and pretending to be very concentrated and serious hahaha :))

No comments:

Post a Comment